Welcome to our Spotlight on the Holiday Expressions Blog Hop. If you have come here from Brenda's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 30 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations featuring projects made with paper and stamps in the Holiday Expressions catalog and other great CTMH products on their blogs.
I wanted to make a project that featured the White Pines paper for fall and thought that this thank you card would be fun. I cut the card from the Artiste cartridge, inked the title with a sponge dauber and made a belly band so I could insert a gift card inside without it slipping out the side.
- X7200B - White Pines paper pack (colonial white, fern, B&T duo)
- Z3170 - Artiste Cricut Cartridge
- S1510 – Twinkle SOTM
- Z2116 – Cranberry Ink
- Z2650 – Fern Ink
Cut the following:
- 5” thanks card from Artiste Cricut cartridge
- 1.5" belly band from Fern paper
- Fold card base in half
- Use Cranberry ink and sponge dauber on the Thanks title
- Use Fern ink for and string stamp on front of belly band
- Cut piece of B&T duo paper to mount on front of card; I cut out a half circle to make it easier to open and add a bit of interest to the front
- Ink sentiment of your choice inside card
Now "Hop" on over to Lauren's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Products from the Holiday Expressions catalog are available through December 30. Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website to see more great products offered to help you create fun projects for the upcoming holiday season.