Monday, October 12, 2015

Many thanks card


Today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers is to make a card using only words and I just had to enter this card.  I made it from a Pinterest inspiration and used it at a Close to My Heart gathering event.  Everyone liked how this turned out and it's so simple to make:

  • Load up a large block with a bunch of different words (I've also done this with Happy Birthday)
  • Stamp with ink color of your choice, here we used Pacifica on Colonial White paper
  • Mount on slightly larger piece of paper
  • Add a bit of gold shimmer trim to make it pop and mount the whole thing on a card color of your choice, desert sand in this case.
Here's a picture of the block with all the stamps on it:


This is the first challenge I entered with Splitcoaststampers and it was a fun one!  If you happen to need any stamps or supplies for  your next project and don't already have a Close to My Heart Consultant, you can shop on my website anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...