Sunday, March 20, 2016

Coffee Lovers Spring Blog

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
 This is my first participation in this Coffee Loving Cardmaker group.  My sister-in-law has a birthday coming up so I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to showcase spring colors and a coffee related card at the same time.


This card came together pretty quickly with the use of the Artistry Cricut Cartridge and the Kaleidoscope paper packet from Close To My Heart.

Supplies used:

  • Artistry Cricut Cartridge - cut the coffee cup image on page 5 at 5" 
  • Paper: White Daisy and Kaleidoscope paper packet
  • Ink: Cotton Candy
  • Stamps:
    • D1617 Make It Merry 
    • B1438 - Banner Wishes
Note: For the title I used the masking technique to stamp "Warmest" then "Birthday" and finally "Wishes" and also used the presents from Make It Merry set with the inside sentiment.  It's fun to use stamp sets for out of season element twists.

You can purchase these supplies from my Close To My Heart website if you don't already have a consultant working with you.

I have been on a bit of a coffee run lately with different cards, you may also be interested in these posts:

Color Dare Penelope Card

Coffee Cup Gift Holder Card
Thanks a latte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...