Monday, July 25, 2016

Color Dare 203 - Anniversary Card



For this week's Color Dare challenge, I decided to make an anniversary card using inspiration from Lisa's blog hop post back in 2014, isn't the internet a wonderful way to connect ideas together?!?  For this card, I cut the Love pocket card at 5" from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge found on page 35.  Then I mounted that on top of the Crystal Blue paper from the retired Blossom paper packet.  From the Happy to Be Friends stamp set, I stamped the title  with Crystal Blue ink, stamped flowers on a scrap piece of White Daisy paper in Sorbet ink and fussy cut those out.  Next for the finishing touches, a bow in Canary yellow ribbon that I had on hand and a couple of gems in the flower centers.


This was a lot of fun to make and I cut out a whole page of the Love pocket cards so will experiment with more colors and embellishments on future versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...