Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Color Dare 201 - Magical Birthday



This week's Color Dare challenge is based on the Magical paper pack colors so what better type of card to make than one for a "Magical" birthday! I started with a White Daisy card as my base, then cut this fun birthday greeting from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge on Crystal Blue card stock and backed it with Cranberry, Honey, Sapphire and Whisper paper scraps.  Final touch was to outline the card with my black marker and a little leftover embellishment.  I stamped my birthday sentiment inside and it's ready to go!


You can find the supplies used for this card on my Close To My Heart website through the end of July when the current catalog expires.  If you don't already have a consultant and want extra incentive to place an order, I am offering a 10% off coupon good for your next order for any orders placed on my website now through July 30, 2016.  Happy shopping!
Color Dare 201

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...