For this week's challenge card, I combined the Color Dare colors and the CAS(e) This Sketch to make cards for a project team at work. We are wrapping up a big initiative and I thought it would be nice to have handmade cards for each team member.
Close To My Heart supplies used with this card:
- Paper: Some Kinda Wonderful, Pacifica, Willow and White Daisy
- Stamp Sets: Ink Blot Flair and Beyond Awesome
- Ink: Raspberry, Lemon, Willow, Pacifica
- Cricut: Artistry page 50 for the title and outline shape
- Stripes Embossing folder (set paper at an angle in the folder)
Thanks for stopping by, if you don't already have a Close To My Heart consultant, check my website for these and other fun products.
|Color Dare 240|