Saturday, April 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Vellum Makes Everything Better

Welcome to the April CTMH Technique blog hop which features vellum that makes everything better! I am following Haley Dyer for this hop.


My mom's birthday is coming up so I decided to use vellum on her card for this blog hop.  I started with a White Daisy card and stamped balloons with Raspberry, Sea Glass and Tangerine inks using the C1660 - Happy For You stamp set.  Then I stamped the outline balloons on vellum with White Daisy and embossed with white powder and heat set that.  I stamped the Happy Birthday title with White Daisy ink and heat set with white embossing powder.  Final step was to layer on a couple of strips of Sugar Rush paper to adhere the vellum to the card base.

If you don't already have a Close To My Heart consultant, you can shop my website and see all the cool, fun products we have for you.

Next up in the blog hop is Michelle Loncar, head on over to see what fun project she has created for us.


5 comments:

  1. Great idea...never thought of embossing on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the balloons on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this look and the wonderful use of this stamp set (which I have but have never used LOL). Thanks for the fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...