Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Valentine with Heartstrings Paper

Last night, the DeForest Scrappers met to make Valentine's Day cards for our local Meals on Wheels program and Senior Center meal participants.  For this group, we use scraps we have on hand so this was a perfect time for me to bring out some "throwback" items; the Heartstrings paper is retired now by Close to My Heart but I had a few sheets on hand for this fun 3"x3" card.



For the outside of this card, I cut the heart and overlay at 2.5" from page 69 from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Then I used a couple of small hearts left from the overlay I had done for the January Stamp of the Month blog hop project.

For the inside of the card, I used the white heart base as a mask and then used a sponge dauber and Pixie ink to fill in the background of the white square then inked the sentiment in Cranberry.

Check out the great selection of products currently available from Close to My Heart on my website.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...