Friday, January 1, 2016

Beloved Bouquet - January SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the January 2016 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you have come here from Jean's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


The Beloved Bouquet stamp set gave me lots of options for inspiration.  I started off with a Valentine's Day card:


 and I used one of the hearts from the negative space on this to go with the sentiment inside the card.


I think my husband will like this card!  Here's the supplies I used:

Artistry Cricut Cartridge - page 28, cut at 5.5" with cranberry cardstock from the Adventure cardstock combo then backed some of the open hearts with silver glitter paper and inked the title. I also embossed the title to give it a bit of shine to complement the glitter and glitz of the card.

Next, I made a birthday card; I just love how you can create a nice dimension with the layered flower stamps.


This one also came together pretty quickly courtesy of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge on this one. Start with a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of Hollyhock cardstock, then layer on a 4" x 5.25" piece of Charlotte paper.  Stamp the flowers on White Daisy cardstock with Pixie as the base and Hollyhock on the outline, for the third flower, I used Pixie as the outline without the base.  Ink the leaves with Sweet Leaf and fussy cut all the elements to put on the card front.  Cut the 1.34" banner from Whisper cardstock and ink the sentiment with Whisper using the stamp set that comes with the Artiste collection.  Voila, two pretty fun cards from one stamp set!

Now "Hop" on over to Pam's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The Cheers SOTM is available until November 30. Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website.

 S1601 - Beloved Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...