Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Color Dare 213 - Boss's Day Card


  

When this week's Color Dare challenge colors were posted, I decided to think "outside the box" of Halloween cards and then remembered that Boss's Day is coming up in mid-October so I made a card for my boss.

I don't think this picture quite does justice here, looks much nicer in person! I inked the cascading star embossing folder with Lemon ink, then cut out three of each Lagoon letter and layered them so they are raised up more on the card.  Next up was to position the black letters and to make the accent strips with the remaining colors: Raspberry, Tangerine, Emerald and Pansy.


3 comments:

  1. What a great card for Boss's Day, Tammy. Very creative! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment..a lot of work lining up the letters for your sentiment...great job and thanks for sharing with us here at Color Dare, and please join us again this next week for another color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare. So thoughtful to give your boss a hand-made card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...