Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 2015 SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the November 2015 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you have come here from Stefani's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.



This month we have 37 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

I really like how versatile this stamp set is so I wanted to showcase that with my cards for this post. The first card is a fun one and I used the new circle diffuser with the confetti stars embossing folder to leave a nice space where I could stamp the Dream Big sentiment. I added a touch of sparkle by embossing the sentiment and then adding some shimmer trim. I also made use of the edge strips from the Kaleidoscope paper.  


Supplies Used:
Paper: Kaleidoscope paper packet, Honey, Pacifica, Smoothie

Ink: Pacifica, Smoothie
Embellishments: White shimmer trim, Clear embossing powder

While I was at it, I made a couple of additional cards with this stamp set, it was so fun to get completely different looks from the same set!

 

Now "Hop" on over to Krista's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The Cheers SOTM is available until November 30. Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...