Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rose Birthday and Anniversary Cards



My mother-in-law's birthday is coming up so I pulled out the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge for ideas and loved this rose card found on page 37.  I used Hollyhock paper for the 7" base then added some depth to the rose color by sponging with Hollyhock, Cranberry and Blush inks.  Then, added a little bit of shine with embossing powder.  Next up was to stamp the title in Lagoon and include a sentiment inside.



When I was cleaning up, I noticed that the paper I had put under the rose cut out was pretty colorful after all that sponging so I cut it down a bit and made an anniversary card; how cool is that?!?  One sheet of Hollyhock paper for two whole cards, very nice indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...