Sunday, March 29, 2015

Artfully Sent Easter Card


I had a few colored eggs left from my mini Easter card project a couple of weeks ago so put them to use on this card.  The pocket card option from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge makes it very easy to put together a quick and simple greeting.

From the Artfully Sent cartridge, cut the Easter Wishes pocket card at 4" (page 41). I had some Lollydoodle paper on hand and backed it with some Gypsy paper from the Adventure pack then used Cotton Candy ink on the white shimmer trim to get the nice matching glitz.  Instructions for the egg are from my mini-Easter card post.  Inside, I used the sentiment and frame included with this Cricut cartridge set to complete the greeting.  

Supplies:
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge
Adventure Cardstock Combo
White Shimmer Trim

Gypsy Ink

Cotton Candy Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...