Sunday, March 18, 2018

Color Dare 284 - Happy Birthday



We have three separate birthdays to celebrate this week for my aunt, sister-in-law and husband.  I've got two cards in the mail already so was happy to see the blues posted for this week's Color Dare challenge so I could use that as inspiration for my husband's birthday card.


For this card, I used the pattern on page 53 of the Wishes book and changed up the circles to use balloons cut at 1.75", 2.25" and 2.75" from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I stamped Happy Birthday from the Birthday Times stamp set with White Daisy and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder then sponged with Pacifica ink.  Then I did a quick swipe with a baby wipe across the title to remove left over ink. Since silver was optional for this challenge, I added some with a piece cut from "All About the Gold" Fundamentals  (did  you know the back of the gold is silver? makes it more versatile!)


Stamps
March SOTM - Birthday Time
Thanks for stopping by, you can check out more entries in this week's Color Dare challenge from this picture.

 



3 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card! Love all the details. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your balloons and silver dot accents! What a fabulously fun card. Thanks for taking the Color Dare challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those balloon cuts from Cricut, and like how you sized and layered them. Blues are great for masculine cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and please come back for our other card challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...