Welcome to the Fundamentals Creative Collections Blog Hop where we are featuring projects made from the paper collections in the CTMH Annual Inspiration catalog. If you are coming from Corinna's blog, you are in the right place. This is also doing double entry for this week's Color Dare challenge.
I am getting ready to teach a Baby's First Year scrapbook workshop and the Whimsy fundamentals paper collection is perfect for this project.
- 12" x 12" White Daisy paper
- D1660 Ink Blot Flair stamp set - ink with Pixie around 3 sides of the base scrapbook page
- Cut the banners for BABY from the Cricut Flower Market cartridge
- C1668 Baby Bundle occasions - ink BABY banner with Whisper ink
- 9" x 10.5" Pixie paper, ink Welcome with Pixie pigment ink and heat set
- Attach banner letters to twist tie (I used this from my retired stash) and mount banner on Pixie paper wrapping the twist tie over the edge so it sticks down.
- 2" x 12" strip of Whimsy fundamental paper with the Love words on it
- 1" x 6.5" strip of White Daisy and dove tail the end so you can add journaling details
- Stamp the stars with second generation Saffron ink and fussy cut
- Stamp the heard with Pixie ink and mount with foam tape for a bit of dimension
- Add photo placeholders and you've got yourself a fun layout to welcome baby!
Next up in the blog hop is Terrie, head on over to see what she's created for us or if you want to pause for some shopping and you don't already have a CTMH Consultant, check out my website at:
Thanks for stopping by.
|Color Dare 230|