I used this week's Color Dare challenge to break out my new "One in a Million" stamp set to make a co-worker's birthday card.
- Add about 8-10 Lemon re-inker drops and alcohol in a spray pen then spritz on a piece of White Daisy card stock cut at 3.75" x 5.5"
- Layer on a piece of Fern fundamentals paper (this is from a retired paper pack I had on hand.)
- Use the solid side of the paper on the bottom; tie with a piece of sapphire and white twine before mounting to the card front.
- Stamp title with Sapphire ink
- Stamp an accent row with Lemon ink; the "Way to Go" stamp set has nice options
- Add a few white enamel stars if you have them left in your stash on hand
|Color Dare 232|