A friend of mine is going through some tough times so I thought I'd make her a card and decided to use this week's Color Dare challenge colors as the inspiration for this project.
To make this card:
- Cut a 4.5" phone base from the Artistry Cricut cartridge from Thistle cardstock and the top layer with White Daisy (or White Glitter paper), if you use White Daisy, apply some clear glitter glue and let dry.
- Use Pansy ink and a q-tip to apply some background lines on the phone base.
- C1619 - So Many Smiles stamp set has the title you can stamp with in Black ink.
- I used Eggplant paper fundamental paper for the card base
- Assemble the phone and apply to the card
- Finish with a few black epoxy bubbles
You can find these products on my website or check out other entries in this week's Color Dare challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
|Color Dare 212|