Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Color Dare 209 - Happy Birthday

For this week's Color Dare challenge, I made a fun birthday card using a mix of washi tape and cardstock strips along with some sparkle from the green triangles.  The card title is from a retired stamp set called Joyful Birthday and fits nicely in between the stripes on the card. 

 Thanks for stopping by to see this week's creation.  I've got an order on the way for items from the new product catalog and can't wait to start using more of the new products to share with you.  Visit my website to check out the latest offerings from Close To My Heart.


5 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love the mix of Washi Tape and paper strips. Joyful Birthday is one of my favorite stamp sets, it found a permanent home on my craft desk. :) Thanks for playing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tammy. I love the angled strips. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun way to add in lots of colors and patterns. I love the angle and the little triangles. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love those diagonal stripes and that you used washi tape as well. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of the design paper strips and washi tapes...I forget about my washi tape and you really came up with a great card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Color Dare, please check out today's color challenge and join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...