Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Thank you card - Color Dare 189

Color Dare 189
For this week's Color Dare challenge, I am using a Pinterest inspired design for a quick and fun Thank you card that you could use for pretty much any color challenge, it's a great way to use some scraps that you might have on hand as well.


I started with a piece of Hollyhock paper - cut at 1.25"x 5.5" and use Hollyhock ink circles to make patterned background.  For the next strip, I used Juniper washi tape (retired) and for the final strip, I used Thistle paper embossed with the dots folder and then sanded the raised dots for the white to show through.

I used a piece of white ribbon on the top and cut a banner for the title from the Thousand Thanks stamp set.  The small flower is Hollyhock ink and paper backed with a Juniper leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...