Monday, February 22, 2016

Thinking of You card - Color Dare #181

I am on a roll getting entries into the Color Dare challenge for three weeks in a row now!  This week I went with a more traditional card format for a Thinking of You card I made for a friend of mine going through a tough time.


I started with a card base in Colonial White then used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut out the overlay and backed it with pear paper lined with the fun green shimmer trim at every third opening.  I stamped the flowers from the Pretty Petals Flair set and fussy cut them out (you can also use the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut them out but since I was just making this one card; I free cut them out) then added some embellishments and stamped the title with Pear ink.  

Here's the supplies I used:
Paper - Colonial White and Pear
Z3169 - Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (cut overlay on page 53 at 4.75" real dial size)
Stamp set - Pretty Petals Flair
Ink - Honey, Pear, Cranberry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...