Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We are featuring S1510 - Twinkle SOTM, a set of 15 stamps. If you have come here from Lori's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.
This month we have 47 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
This is my first blog hop that I've participated in; it's always fun to try new things. Speaking of new items, I made this card for a consultant swap event that required us to use a new paper that came out in the most recent catalog along with an assigned stamp set. I had used the Kaleidoscope paper for a two page birthday layout and was thinking how versatile this paper pack will be for many different themes and projects so thought I'd try it on a Christmas card and am really happy with the results, I hope you agree!
- 1385 - White Daisy Cardstock
- X7202B - Kaleidoscope paper
- Z8997 – White Daisy Envelopes
- Z3170 - Artiste Cricut Cartridge
- S1510 – Twinkle SOTM
- Z3130 – Silver Foil Tape
- Z2116 – Cranberry Ink
- Z2197 – Pear Ink
Cut the following:
· 8.5” x 4.25 white card stock for card base
· 4.25” x 4.25” Kaleidoscope
Artiste Cricut Cartridge and white cardstock:
· pg 53 accent 1 – cut 1.75”
· pg 53 accent 2 – cut 2.75”
· pg 53 accent 3 – cut 2”
- Fold card base in half
- Stamp the ornaments with Cranberry ink
- Place silver foil tape on the Kaleidoscope paper, let it hang over the edge a little as you cut it then fold it over the top of the paper.
- Mount the Kaleidoscope paper on the front of your card
- Mount ornaments at ends of silver foil tape
- Ink sentiment of your choice inside card
- Ink envelope flap in Pear
Now "Hop" on over to Judy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The Twinkle SOTM is available until October 31. Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!