Sunday, September 20, 2015

Enjoy the Journey with Artfully Sent


Our son just got a new job and our daughter transferred to a new college this fall and I wanted to send them each a card.  I was going through the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge looking for ideas and came across this option on page 21 of the booklet.  This jumped right out at me as an option that would work for both of them.  While they aren't necessarily traveling; it is a new journey for them.

I cut one card at 7" and the other at 5", for the larger card, I backed the sentiment and used glitter glue I had on hand for the stars.  On the smaller card, I backed the stars with silver glitter paper and added a couple of white enamel hearts for additional accents.  Inside each of the cards, I mounted the star cut-outs, no need wasting perfectly good stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...