For this week's Color Dare challenge, I made a fun birthday card with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
To make this card:
- Cut a 2.25" border found on page 66 in Colonial White and save the "honeycomb middles"
- Sponge the border with Poppy,Saffron and New England Ivy inks. Lay the border on the bottom portion of the card to line up the "middles" and mount those in the honeycomb pattern
- Attach the border to the card
- Use the thin cut for "happy" in Pomegranate paper
- Stamp "birthday" in Pomegranate ink on Saffron paper and dovetail the end
- Add a few clear sparkles for a little bling
Thanks for stopping by, if you'd like to check out more of what Close To My Heart has to offer, check out my website.