Sunday, August 14, 2016

Color Dare 206 - Awesome card



For this week's Color Dare challenge, I made some cards for my team at work.  We just completed a project and I like to give everyone a handmade card to recognize the hard work they put into our projects. I needed a masculine card option so came up with this design:


Supplies used:

Paper: Peacock and Saffron patterned paper from the Urban packet along with Poppy and Whisper card stock
Embossing Folder: Cascading stars
Ink: Peacock and Flaxen
Stamp set: C1644 - Beyond Awesome
Embellishment: Whisper and White twine

I have to confess I didn't read close enough and did use a piece of White Daisy but won't have time to re-do this and figured I'd go ahead and post it anyway.  Thanks for stopping by!

Color Dare 206

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...