Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Color Dare 200 - Thank You


For this week's Color Dare, there is a prize drawing and I just completed all my comments on the design team member blogs, they shared some really fun projects and that helped me get inspired to spend a little time in my craft room to enter my own creation this week.

I went with a tone on tone style for the Colonial White background using some strips that were left from a Cricut overlay I used on a project a while back.  Then I cut out a frame to add a bit of depth.  A quick cut of a flower from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to match a flower from the C1599 Pretty Petals Flair stamp set that I inked in Rudy.  Next I stamped the flower center and fussy cut it out.  Finally, I stamped the Thank You title in Sapphire ink to finish it off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...