Thursday, June 9, 2016

Color Dare 196 - Congrats Card


For this week's Color Dare challenge, you get a sneak peek at one of the cards I am taking to convention for the card swap.  This will be my first convention with Close To My Heart and I'm getting pretty excited to see what fun techniques I'll learn there!


Here are the instructions for this card: 
  • Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - cut the overlay on page 78 at 2.5" from watercolor paper and cover with watercolors to match the inks you'll be using on the flowers
  • Use Springtime Wishes stamps and thin cuts to cut and stamp flowers and leaf, ink with Honey, Cotton Candy and Pear
  • Back the overlay with Lagoon paper (I used some leftover Lagoon pattern paper I had from a retired paper packet) and mount on card front
  • Layer on the flowers and leaf
  • Stamp the title in Lagoon ink
  • Add black epoxy bubbles for your accent color


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...