|Butterfly Birthday Card|
- Grab a square 4.5" White Daisy envelope
- Using the card option on page 46 of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, cut a 4.5" base with the Glacier cardstock and the bellyband with Blossom paper
- Cut a piece of White Daisy to 1.75" x 2.5" and Sorbet to 2" x 2.75"
- Use the broad tip of the ShinHan markers to shade the White Daisy paper piece. I used pastel peach, pastel green and light orange
- Your pieces should look like this now:
- Using the "Your Kind of Wonderful - D1627" set, stamp the butterfly image with black archival ink and the birthday greeting around the edge of the base in Lagoon ink.